Who knew it would be so much work?
Not the counseling, but finding someone to counsel us! Apparently, it is not a popular idea in Chicago. Finally, my fiance found Urban Balance. We had our first meeting last Saturday. In our first meeting, we went over a lot of great topics:
- Is there any alcohol, drug, abuse in the relationship?
- Is there a history of any alcohol, drug, abuse in our families?
- Have we discussed having children?
- Do we live together?
- Have we talked about finances?
- How do our families play a part in our relationship?
It was a wonderful session. I am very excited to continue our counseling and prepare for our marriage. If you are looking for someone, I would highly recommend their services.